Friday Quiz 15 February: Lampard v Terry
This week the Friday Quiz remembers one of the greatest Football Partnerships the Premier League has ever seen. Who does each of these questions belong to, Frank Lampard or John Terry?
- Who said this, and who did they say it about? “___ ___ will only wee in one urinal in the dressing-room toilets at Stamford Bridge. If you’re at that one, he’ll queue behind you even though there are others free”
- Who spent time on loan at Nottingham Forrest?
- Who has been quoted as saying the following: “When I was little, I didn’t like being left alone in the dark.”
- Who has made more appearances for Chelsea?
- Who has been quoted as saying: “I’m happy here, and why change when you love the club and the club’s in a really good position right now.”
- Who has made more appearances for England?
- Who has been quoted as saying: “All my friends are here, so I’m going to stay here for ever unless Chelsea tell me I’ve got to go, which maybe one day they will, but for now I’m definitely staying.”
- Who started their youth career at West Ham?
- Who has been quoted as saying: “When you take a lot of stick you want to ram it down people’s throats.”
- Who appeared for the England national team first?
Last week’s answers:
1. Rafael Benitez
2. Luiz Felipe Scolari
3. Andre Villas-Boas
4. Carlo Ancelotti
5. Ray Wilkins
6. Guus Hiddink
7. Avram Grant
8. Jose Mourinho
9. Robert Di Matteo
10. Claudio Ranieri