Friday Quiz 17 May: Who’s hair?
The Friday Quiz is back for another week. Can you guess the Chelsea player, past or present, who’s hair Romeu is wearing?
Share your comments below. Answers to last week’s Manager Trivia:
1. Who was in charge of more matches at Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri or Jose Mourinho?
Ranieri with 200 matches to Mourinho’s 185
2. Who was in charge of more matches at Chelsea, Scolari or Avram Grant?
Grant with 54 matches to Scolari’s 36
3. Who was in charge of more matches at Chelsea, AVB or RDM?
Di Matteo with 42 matches to Villas-Boas’ 40
4. Under which manager did Chelsea score more goals, AVB or RDM?
AVB with 69, to 43 with RDM
5. Under which manager did Chelsea concede more goals, AVB or RDM?
AVB with 43 to RDM’s 23
6. Who was in charge of more matches at Inter, Claudio Ranieri or Rafael Benitez?
Ranieri with 35 matches to Benitez’s 25
7. Who had a higher win rate as manager of Chelsea, Hiddink or Ancelotti?
Hiddink with 73% to Ancelotti’s 61%
8. Who had a higher win rate as manager of Porto, Mourinho or Villas-Boas?
Villas-Boas with 84% to Mourinho’s 72%
9. Where was Mourinho in charge of the most matches, Porto, Chelsea or Inter?
Chelsea with 185 matches to 127 at Porto and 108 at Inter
10. Who experienced more draws while manager of Juventus, Ranieri or Ancelotti?
Ranieri with 30 draws from 94 games to Ancelotti’s 18 from 114 games.